Changing the Selection
This lesson demonstrates how to change the selection. We change the selection with the mouse and keyboard.
The start times of various sections within the video are listed below.
Video sections and timestamps:
- The current selection (0:00)
- Selecting a cell by clicking the Left Mouse Button on it (0:08)
- Move active cell right with Tab (0:18)
- Move active cell down Enter (0:25)
- Reversing direction of Tab and Enter with Shift (0:34)
- Changing the selection with the Arrow Keys (0:53)
- Selecting a range by holding the Left Mouse Button (1:16)
- Selecting a range with Shift+Left Mouse Button (1:34)
- Selecting a range with Shift+Arrow Keys (1:50)
- Selecting rows by clicking on row headers (2:09)
- Selecting columns by clicking on column headers (2:44)
- The Select All button (3:14)