The LOOKUP Function
This lesson introduces the LOOKUP function.
The start times of various sections within the video are listed below.
Video sections and timestamps:
- Introduction to the LOOKUP function
- Lesson outline (0:00)
- General explanation (0:14)
- Simple example (0:42)
- Ascending order requirement (1:28)
- Example with inexact match (1:39)
- Example with unordered 'lookup vector' (does not work) (2:21)
- Text example (3:26)
- Column example (3:53)
- Example with 'lookup value' too small (does not work) (4:32)
- Example with two arguments (4:53)
- The LOOKUP function help article (5:26)